The house is offered for its entire capacity at a rate 7-9 people 550.00 €/ weekend (including VAT) .
For longer stays, high season or other circumstances available.
Call: 636 516 700 and 629 900 245
1.- Paying the amount of the stay: when the customer will do the check- in to the house , he should pay in cash the total amount of the reservation minus the deposit paid. It is also possible to make bank transfer 3 working days before the entrance to the house.
2. Schedule: Check-in on Friday from 17:00 and departure on Sunday maximum 21.00h.
3. The appliances: The house has a kitchen with a little bite of oil, sugar and salt for the first meal. It also has bedding, blankets, towels and bath mat.
Also the house is equipped with small appliances: toaster, hair dryer, Nespresso machine and beater.
Free cot: There is a cot in order to overnight with 2 years old children. The installation will be free.
4. To preserve the environment, we ask the rational use of water, electricity and heating.
The wood is free for use in the fireplace and barbecue house.
5. Cleanliness: During your stay, the cleaning up to the customers. It is the obligation of the customer to leave the property in clean condition, operation and use when it was delivered.
6. If you have animals, you should see the possibilities to be hosted it outside the house. The customer will be responsible for any incident, accident or damage that may arise during the stay.
7. Aiming to preserve the environment clean and the respect for other guests, smoking is not allowed inside the house. We ask you to be careful and avoid throwing cigarettes to avoid forest fires.
8. The owner shall not be responsible for any personal items and / or value of the vehicle or property of the client, neither their loss, theft or disappearance which could have happen during their stay.
9. The client can have natural and cultural tourist information of the area’s available.
We also advise on trips and visits to different places of interest. Also we provide a list with phone numbers and emergency.